Delivering Deli | How We Do It
FAQ | Frequently Asked Questions
When do you ship orders?
- We ship orders Monday-Wednesday and Thursdays if the order is placed with 1-day shipping. If you place an order Thursday-Sunday with 2 day shipping, it will be shipped on Monday.
- All of our fresh sliced deli products are shipped via 1 or 2 day transit, with appropriate insulated coolers and reusable ice packs to ensure proper refrigeration during transit. Yellow & Spicy Brown Mustard do not require refrigeration and if ordered alone, will not come refrigerated or 1-2 day shipping.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email that contains tracking information from UPS or FedEx. You can check with the carrier for the most up to date tracking information.
- Our online store inventory is reflective of what we have available made fresh in Baltimore, Maryland. Although some items are seasonal, we do our best to update inventory often. If you have a question please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the order has shipped, Saval Deli relies on the shipping carrier (UPS or FedEx) for package location & delivery estimates. While we're happy to help locate the missing package & assist you with a replacement, your carrier service would be better suited to locate any lost packages or provide delivery information.
- If your package is delivered later than expected, the product may not be at the proper temperature. Inspection is recommended prior to consumption. Please note the shipped and delivered date when inspecting your package.
- We're here to help! Please send photos of the damage to email@example.com with an explanation of the issue.
We highly recommend customers unpack and transfer their product to a refrigerator immediately upon receipt.